Your patients need quality, affordable mental health care.
We want to help.
Elite DNA is a highly trusted behavioral and mental health resource in Florida for physicians like you.
When your patients need support, our team will ensure they receive the care they deserve. Our Business Development Team works with you directly to ensure quality and timely care. Elite DNA Behavioral Health accepts referrals in Florida from primary care physicians, obstetricians or gynecologists, or pediatric primary care physicians, or other mental health practices that are trying to get their patient’s care covered by Medicaid, Medicare or VA Benefits.
Why Elite DNA?
- We are a therapist led and owned organization.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid and VA Benefits, as well as self-pay and sliding scale.
- Elite DNA treats both children and adults, and offers couples/family counseling.
- As a physician, you always have a direct contact through our Business Development Team.
- We offer a full-suite of experienced therapists, psychiatric doctors and nurse practitioners with a wide variety of specialties to fit the needs of your patient.
- Elite DNA is committed to providing accessible care for your patients.
Some Care Specialties Include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression (PPD)
- Post-Traumatic Disorder (PTSD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Behavior or Anger Issues
- Family or Relationship Issues
Therapy & Psychiatry Services for Children & Adults
What is Psychiatry? Psychiatry is the branch of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis,…
What is Psychotherapy? Psychotherapy, or talk therapy, is a way to help people with…
Children’s Mental Health
What are Children’s Services? Children’s services are therapies specifically designed to address the needs…
What Is Couples Counseling? Couples counseling — or marriage counseling — is a type…
What is family therapy? Even close, happy families experience stressors and life transitions. These…
What is Group Therapy? Group therapy is a therapeutic group that focuses on a…
What is Trauma Therapy? What is Trauma-informed Care? Trauma Therapy and Trauma-informed Care are…
What is outpatient Substance Use Treatment? Substance use disorder (SUD) occurs when a person’s…
LGBTQIA+ Mental Health Services
What Are LGBTQIA+ Mental Health Services? First, it’s important that you know being lesbian,…
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
What is Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy? Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) is a non-invasive…
What is Telehealth? Telehealth, also known as Virtual Therapy, is psychotherapy or psychiatry services…