The Virtual Waiting Room is designed for NEW PATIENTS to help you get started on your mental health journey quickly and easily. While this is not an emergency hotline, the Virtual Waiting Room can help NEW PATIENTS be seen by one of our Care Coordinators for a faster intake process.
How it Works
- Click on the Virtual Waiting Room link
- Fill out the form
- Get connected with a Care Coordinator momentarily
- The Virtual Waiting Room is open Monday – Friday 8 am – 3 pm
The Virtual Waiting Room is for you if:
- You are a new patient to Elite DNA (or a patient of ours who has not been seen in more than a year)
- You are an adult 18+ or an adolescent or teen with your guardian present
- You are ready to have an intake appointment with our Care Coordinators
- You want to schedule a therapy or psychiatry appointment, or are unsure of what care you need right now
What to expect:
- Review of your symptoms and medical history
- Go through intake paperwork or assist with intake paperwork
- Match you with services and providers
The Virtual Waiting Room is NOT an emergency hotline and is not available 24/7. Please call 911 or 988 if you are in an emergency.