Southwest Florida Counseling Associates,, a well-established team that provides a variety of client-centered therapy approaches including Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to the Port Charlotte and surrounding communities is now part of Elite DNA Therapy Services.
Southwest Florida Counseling Associates (SWFCC) treats a wide variety of conditions and challenges and is located at 1777 Tamiami Trail, Suite 201, Port Charlotte, FL 33948.
“We’re thrilled to welcome SWFCC into the Elite DNA Therapy Services family. We saw a great need to expand our services and support the community of Port Charlotte and its surrounding areas more, and SWFCC will help us continue to do so.” – Phil Cirrone, COO, Elite DNA Therapy Services
SWFCC has a fully licensed and credentialed staff who offer services for multiple areas of therapeutic care in the area of psychotherapy. We make every effort to match our clients with the therapist who will most closely fit their individual needs.
SWFCC specializes in helping children and families who live with:
- Trauma Disorders: With Clinicians trained in Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR), and EMDR specialized techniques
- Anxiety disorders: obsessive-compulsive, generalized anxiety, panic, agoraphobia
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Mood disorders: depression, bipolar, and suicidal ideation
- Personality disorders
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Parent/child conflicts including co-parenting and parenting
- Childhood disorders: Attention Deficit, Childhood Trauma, Childhood Anxiety, Oppositional Defiant
- Developmental disorders: Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder
The SWFCC team offers virtual and in-person therapy, accepts most insurance and self-pay.
About Elite DNA Therapy Services:
Elite DNA Therapy Services was founded in 2013 by Elisabeth Dosoretz, a licensed clinical social worker and mother of three, whose goal is to provide accessible, affordable mental health care to everyone.
Elite DNA Therapy Services provides in-person and virtual behavioral health services to children, adolescents and adults throughout Florida. Services include psychiatry, psychology, medication management, substance use treatment, TMS therapy for depression, occupational therapy, speech therapy, applied behavior analysis and targeted case management services. Elite DNA Therapy Services accepts a large variety of insurances, including Medicaid/Medicare and has a self-pay sliding scale for established patients.